- Driving license is valid till the date as shown in the driving license.
- A grace period of 30 days is granted for renewal of driving license.
- If, a driving license holder comes for renewal within a period of 5 years from the date of expiry, he is exempted from test, but license is valid from date of renewed license.
- Application in Form-9 attached with original Driving License should be made for renewal of driving license.
- Medical Certificate in Form-1-A is required to be produced, if, applicant has completed 40 years of age or is applying for renewal of driving license for a transport vehicle. If applicant under 40 years than fill the Form-1(“Self declairation”).
- A fee of Rs.50/- with a smart card fee of Rs.200/- is required to be paid, if, application is made within the period.
- For delay, an additional fee of Rs.50/- for every year of such delay is required to be paid.
- In case of original driving license is from other R.T.O. or State, then N.O.C. of concerned R.T.O. should be attached.
Please follow and like us: