The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list can either PMAY Urban list or PMAY-Gramin (rural) list. Here are 4 ways to check PMAY Urban List and PMAYG list.
1. Check PMAY Urban List ( With Aadhaar number)
- Visit the PMAY official website by accessing https://pmaymis.gov.in,
- Click on the link: https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Find_Beneficiary_Details.aspx
- Click on ‘Search Beneficiary’ on the top panel to go to the next page. Earlier there was an option to select ‘Search By Name’ from the ‘Search Beneficiary’ drop-down menu.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar number and submit.
- On submitting the required information, the details of your PMAY application will be shown along with the status.
2. Check PMAY Urban List ( Without Aadhaar number)
If you do not have the Aadhaar number handy with you, you can search the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list with your personal details and mobile number or with your assessment ID.
- Access https://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx
- Enter personal details or assessment ID to generate the PMAY application status.
3. Check PMAY-G list (with registration number)
To check your name and other details on the PMAY Rural List if you have the registration number, visit the PMAY-Gramin official website at https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
4.Check PMAY-G list (without registration number)
However, if you do not have the registration number, on the PMAY-Gramin official website the details can be had.
- Access https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx on your browser.
- On the next page, you will have to select State, District, Block, Panchayat, Scheme name and other details.
- On submitting, your personal details, bank details, house site details, sanction and completion details will be shown to you.