Coming to the Driving Licence, it contains various fields pertaining to the particulars of the applicant, type of vehicle you wish to get the licence for, and other details pertaining to the driving test. Following are the broad categories or fields included on a Driving Licence Application Form.
- Type of vehicle You must tick the category or class of vehicle which you are getting the licence for. E.g. motor cycle with / without gear, invalid carriage, light motor vehicle, transport vehicle, etc.
- Particulars of the Applicant Full name, Son/daughter/wife of, permanent address, date of birth, place of birth, educational qualifications, Identification marks, Declaration of citizenship status, blood group, etc.
- Whether or not the applicant has held a driving licence in the past. If yes, then details must be provided.
- If the applicant has been convicted while holding the current licence. If yes, then details must be provided.
- If the applicant has been disqualified for obtaining a licence to drive. If yes, then why.
- If the applicant has been subjected to a driving test for fitness or ability to drive a vehicle in respect of which a licence to drive is applied for. If yes, then details must be provided as to the date of the test, testing authority and result of the test.
Following the above is the section asking for confirmation regarding the submission of required documents like learners licence, photographs, medical fitness certificate ( if not exempt), payment of fees, etc.
Date of application
Signature or thumb impression of the applicant.
The immediate next section concerns the Certificate of Test of Competence to Drive wherein the details of your driving test results must be provided.
Other Utility Document Forms
- PAN Card Forms
- Aadhar Card Forms
- Voter ID Forms